Creamy Peppermint Punch
Makes about 20 servings
- 1 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups sparkling water, chilled
- 1 tablespoon peppermint extract, or to taste
- Optional: 1 - 2 cups booze (vanilla vodka would work nicely)
- Garnish: red sanding sugar, peppermint candy canes, finely crushed peppermints
In a large punch bowl, combine softened ice cream, half-and-half, sparkling water, extract, and booze if you're going that direction; stir well. Moisten the edges of serving glasses with water, and dip in red sugar to rim. Add punch to glasses; garnish with a candy cane and crushed peppermints.
Totally crush this whole holiday party thang.