Happy Weekend!

Friday, November 15, 2013

What do you all have planed for this weekend lovies? We've got a whole lot of nothing planned. But the do-nothing weekends often end up being the most fun, so we'll see where the wind blows us.


Have fun, see you Monday. xo!


San Francisco's poop problem. fun.

Mommies and their one day old babies.


Food puns. Yes!


Inspiring TED talk on math - even for those of you who don't love math.


I love this man. (also see this.) 


Beautiful - you might cry.


Can we cure sexism in movies?

What's your fitness age?


Image via
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger