Happy Weekend!

Friday, October 25, 2013

Hello weekend - I missed you so. What do you all have planed dears? My mama is coming for a visit. I haven't seen her since August, so I'm pretty excited. We going to get our nails done and then eat our way though the City.


I hope you all enjoy your few days off - see you Monday. xo!


A toddler's amazing conversation with himself - about poop.

A beautiful and heartbreaking essay.

Breaking down the "sexy" halloween costume.



A fun personality test (I got Georgia).

This made me laugh.




Image via
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

1 comments:

  1. Have fun with your mom, Lauren. And enjoy all that eating through the city! I'm gonna lay low this couple of days.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger