Friday's Find

Friday, August 16, 2013



Have you guys been watching Orange is the New Black? The hubs and I finished the series a week or so ago. Warning: don't start it unless you are ready for a watch-a-thon. It's way too entertaining for it's own good. The story is compelling, and surprisingly relatable. While the setting is one that's foreign to the majority of us, the themes are universal, and beautifully presented. It's one part dramedy, one part social commentary, but good all around. I don't want to say too much and spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet, but you can read more about the series here, and here.

Ack! It's so good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger