Tuesday's Tips & Tricks

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Paint it ... gold. 

I must admit, I'm going through a bit of an ... er ... phase. I've been spray painting things left and right. There are worse things. It's just amazing what a little metallic gold, or matte white paint can do to an object. 

That skull you ask? Well that was a $5 Halloween decoration and (boom!) now look at it. That's some Kelly Wearstler shite right there. There are no limits: old toys, office supplies, shells, antlers, nick knacks, you name it - add a little paint and you've got yourself some quirky home decor that only looks expensive. Go nuts. 

Images via yours truly. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger