Happy Weekend!

Friday, June 21, 2013

I don't know about y'all, but I am looking forward to a little R&R this weekend. Do you have any fun plans? The hubs and I are getting a couples massage - such a treat! Aside from that, we'll see where the wind blows.


I hope you all have a relaxing few days as well. See you monday - xo!

GoT Characters, as named by someone's dad.

I dare you not to cry.

Another book I want to read.

Children and their most prized possessions. Powerful.

Girl Rising, also looks powerful, no?

These guys can work it!!

Way to go NYC! (I'm happy we're already doing this here in SF.)

This is the.jam.

Fairy Tales for the modern gal.

Nerdy Gangsta.

What's happening in Brazil?

Does life have purpose?

Image via

2 comments:

  1. Massages...ooooo. So jeally. I haven't had one of those in a looong time.

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I could definitely use a good massage as well, I am jealous :-) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger