Wed Day

Wednesday, May 22, 2013


Would you ever wear a black wedding dress? Not-white wedding dresses are becoming more and more popular. Ivory and champagne dresses have been popular alternatives to pure virginal white for ages (let's be real, who are most of us kidding); even light grey, blue, and pink dresses are becoming more and more common - a trend even!

But black? Would you dare? I think it's kind of a bad ass choice, but I'm not sure I would be brave enough. Well, I wasn't actually - I went with an ivory number - but if I had it all to do again ... I don't know. Thoughts?

Image: Leo Sorel/Retna Ltd./Corbis Courtesy of Harper’s Bazaar 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger