WED Day

Wednesday, May 15, 2013


We are well into May my dears, you know what that means ... wedding season is upon us! So chances are that a few of you will be asked to be in a wedding party or two this year.

I've been a bridesmaid three times, for three very different (very lovely) ladies, with three very different visions for their days. I loved being a part of these ladies' wedding parties (and I'm sure there are at least a couple more wedding parties in my future). It's such a special way to celebrate your friends and their exciting next steps. But, it can also be really overwhelming - the related events, the gifts, the dress, the monies, it's a lot. Amarite?

I had thought about putting together a guide of sorts, but the fine folks at Refinery29 beat me to it, and it's pretty comprehensive. So ... Check it out!

Image via

1 comments:

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger