Happy Weekend!

Friday, May 17, 2013

What do you all have planed for this weekend my sweets? I have a friend's law school graduation BBQ to look forward too, plus hopefully some roof time, a walk or two, brunch perhaps, and quality time with my girls and my man. With any luck there'll be some sun shine too.


Hope you all have a great couple a days, see you here Monday - xo!

Has anything like this ever happened to you? What would you have done?

I've got a lady crush!

Do you sit all day? Chances are you're doing it wrong.

This is the cutest!

Well, now - this sounds cool.

Now I want to do this with my sister.

A sweet "Office" photo album.

Wow, this movie looks cray cray.

Live the process.

First night's in a new pad.

The 7 min workout, too good to be true?

Image via

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo! Have fun at the BBQ!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it's graduation time for everyone! I visited Georgetown University yesterday and their law students were graduating as well. :)

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger