Friday's Finds

Friday, May 17, 2013



As someone who is luckily enough to be blessed with hereditary dark circles (I think they might just be part of the whole olive skin tone thang), I'm close with my concealer. I'm already a fan of the Benefit concealers (especially this one) but was skeptical that their new Fake Up could be that different. 

What they say: This moisturizing crease-control concealer with vitamin E and apple seed extract hides dark circles and diffuses fine lines for a silky smooth, ultranatural look. Available in three shades, it’s proven to keep skin hydrated for six hours and won’t cake, crease, or settle. 

What I say: um, yeah! It does moisturize, the crease control isn't 100% - but it's damn good, same with fine lines diffusion. This is a good one, it completely negates the need for a separate under-eye primer or brightener. I'm on board. 

Have you tried it? would you? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger