Wed Day

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I know, this is a SATC quote, but hey, there's a lot of truth to it. How can we every expect someone else to recognize our value if we can't see it for ourselves? My mom always reminded me to remember my own worth, while my father told me to never chase a boy - similar words of wisdom. I think it's important to always remember that no matter how special your love is, you are special too; no matter how lucky you are to have them, they are lucky to have you as well.

It's not conceited, it's healthy. In my opinion at least. :-)

Image via

1 comments:

  1. Completely agree and I adore this quote because I've been in both places. I've been the girl who doesn't love herself, looking for love in all the wrong places. And now I'm the woman who values and loves herself, looking for the right match. I can say with 100% certainty that in order to truly find a partner who is right for you, love for yourself has to happen first. :)

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger