Tuesday's Tips & Tricks

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Why not try a black & tan mani? 


Is it just me or does a traditional pink & white french mani seem dated and a bit stuffy? Just me? Maybe someday I'll come back around (trends always do) but for the moment, I'm loving the edgier and so much fresher black & tan version. 

You could easily have this done at a solan, but for the look above I tried a Sally Hansen Salon Effects kit. Have you tried a kit like this before? The polish goes on like a sticker and you simply file away any excess. It's relatively idiot proof (no smudging!), but surprisingly time consuming.  I was pretty happy with the result, and rather smug at my nail art "abilities;" unfortunately the finished product didn't last as long as I would have hoped - I guess you can't have everything you want. :-)

If you've tried stick-on polish before, what did you think? 

Image via yours truly. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger