Thursday's Tidbit

Thursday, April 18, 2013


Perspective. You know when you get a little bit too inside your own head? When you start second guessing, and maybe being a little bit too hard on yourself? When things feel overwhelming, and maybe bigger than they actually are? And you just feel negative? Yeah, we've all be there.

April is Earth Month, a pretty big deal in my field. Needless to say, work has been crazy and stress-a-ful.  Times like these it's easy to self indulge in a little wallowing. Then something happens that knocks you back on your ass, and puts everything back into perspective. There are people out there who have real reasons to feel bad. My heart just breaks for the people involved in both this week's tradegies, and for their families. The first was so so senseless, an act of terror I literally can't wrap my head around, and the second a terrible terrible accident. Both so sad.

My loved ones are safe, and so am I - so really what on Earth do I have to feel negative about? Nothing.

Sending love and healing thoughts to both Boston and Texas ...

Image via

1 comments:

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger