Thursday's Tidbit

Thursday, April 11, 2013


This is something I've thought about a lot over the course of my twenty-some years. People will come and go from your life - but I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing. We flow into one another's story, and then drift out after we've filled our purpose and have learned what we need to from each other. We stick to those we're meant to. It can be sad when two people drift apart, but I don't feel like it needs to be negative. It's just part of the process of growing up. What are your thoughts?

Image via

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't be more true. It's hard to say goodbye to friendships but sometimes we outgrow them and make room for more authentic connections.

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger