Happy Weekend!

Friday, April 26, 2013

This is the first of my two birthday weekends, but I have a feeling it will be pretty low key. Well, the hubs is taking me to dinner at a surprise location on Saturday, but aside from that it will be pretty low key. :-)

What do you all have planned? I'd love to hear.


Meet me here on Monday? Yay! It's a date - xo!

Jamie Oliver's eye opening TED talk.

In N Out's secret menu, some of these were even new to me.

Smart girls ask Amy. Indeed!

Oh Ryan Lochte, thank goodness you're so cute (and an Olympian).

Pictures of hipsters taking pictures of food.

What does it mean to be a girl?

Secrets, hilarious and heartbreaking.

Jenna's taking over.

What the Hills taught me.

Viva la France!

What a four year old can teach you about beauty.

A real modern family.

Live a longer happier life.

Image via

3 comments:

  1. Love "what it means to be a girl"! Nice links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it today? Happy birthday! Mine is tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy weekend! And happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger