Caprese Chicken Salad Wraps

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I don't know about you, but I love a nice caprese salad, indulgent and nutritious at once. So why not wrap it up and make a great lunch for on-the-go days.


Caprese Chicken Salad Wraps

The goods:
  • chicken breast cooked and cut into strips
  • flat bread, or tortillas 
  • 6 ounces fresh spinach
  • 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes - halved
  • 1 ball fresh mozzarella - sliced
  • 6 stems fresh basil
  • balsamic vinegar
  • olive oil
  • salt & pepper

To assemble wraps: 
Top each piece of flat bread or tortilla with equal amounts of: chicken, spinach, tomatoes, mozzarella, basil.
Drizzle with balsamic vinegar, and olive oil, salt & pepper to taste. Roll ends to create wrap.
Enjoy!
Image etc via

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, does this look good or what?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look good. And I am starving...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks scrumptuous AND healthy. That's a hard combo to pull off. :)

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger