Weekend Wrap-Up

Wednesday, March 20, 2013


Hi dolls, I never asked how your weekends were? Fab I'm sure.

My little sister (who happens to be about 7 inches taller than me) was in town with her man-friend, so it was whirl-wind to say the least. The weekend kicked off with happy hour here, followed by a late night dinner here (delish, I recommend the pho que), and wrapped up with another late night dinner here. In between we took a few loong walks, saw some sights, had a few treats, grabbed brunch, and met up with my friends for a beverage (or two).

I love my sister bunches. It was such a treat to have her and her beau here. I really wish we lived closer. They left on Sunday evening and I felt sulky all of Monday. Happily, I feel much better now, and I think the super fun visit will go a long way in tempting them to come back.  Fingers crossed. :-)

Image via yours truly. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger