Wed Day

Wednesday, March 13, 2013


Just a little reminder on this Wed Day, that it really isn't about the wedding - even though it can feel like that in the moment - it's about the commitment and the bond between you and your partner. Hopefully your wedding was/is/will be a beautiful happy day, but God willing it will not be the best or the happiest day of your life. Hopefully each day, month, year will be better than the last. Hopefully, you'll look back on your wedding an think "that was nice, but what we have now, together, is more than I ever could have imagined." Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it will be easy, but hopefully it will be worth it. And it will be beautiful. 

Image via

1 comments:

  1. So true!
    I remember my best friend said I was lucky because I was still unmarried and get to wear a white wedding dress! I was speechless.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger