Thursday's Tidbit

Thursday, March 14, 2013


Well, there is some hype about this product at the moment, and in my mind it's well deserved. Y'all know I love my masks, and this is one of my new favorites. This "10 minute facial in a jar" goes on as a grainy mud (complete with green tea leaf bits), and starts to tingle - man, does it tingle, the first time I tried it, it felt more like a burn actually - but the discomfort subsides in a minute or so (beauty is pain people).  It dries in about 10 minutes, hardening and drawing impurities out of your skin. After you wash it off, you're left with smooth, plump, tight skin, plus visibly smaller pores, the perfect pre-party treatment. Try it yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger