Tuesday's Tips & Tricks

Tuesday, February 26, 2013


Don't get me wrong, I love nail art as much as the next gal. But there's something so refreshing about nude nails. I have small hands with short fingers, and I think this perfectly matching nude color is really flattering -- it's a soft look that really elongates. It creates an elegant mannequin-esque "Barbie" hand look that I'm kinda diggin' at the moment. In the photo above, I used Dior Nail Lacquer in Safari Beige. I'm also keeping my nails longer than usual, which I'm also diggin', even though it's more up keep than my usual super short mani.

Image via yours truly. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger