Happy Weekend!

Friday, February 8, 2013

It's a weekend of birthdays! Saturday is the hubs' birthday (hello 29), and also happens to be the same day one of my best gals is celebrating her 30th. Hello, fun times? Is that you knocking? So I'm taking my main man out for an old fashioned night out of dinner and drinks, just the two of us Friday night. Then Saturday we're meeting up with a much larger group to celebrate our sweet friend Val in true San Francisco style (i.e. with brunch, cable cars, and day drinking - I can't wait).


What do you all have planned? I hope you all have reasons to celebrate as well this weekend. See you here Monday - xo!

We're just 20-somethings, right?

How to choose the perfect perfume.

Valentine's Day Gift Inspiration.

This art installation took my breath away.

Doesn't this look scrumptious?

I think I might have to try this.

The light that shines.

There'e life in the ice.

Rules of exceptionally healthy people.

The centrifuge brain project.

Celebrities high school photos.

In love with this wedding.

Image via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger