Happy Weekend!

Friday, February 22, 2013

What are you lovelies up to this weekend? I can say I am doing something I've truly never done before ... I'm going to a monster truck rally! What?! I know, what?! It's going to be an experience to say the least. Other than that, it should be pretty low key. ;-)



Whatever you do - I hope you have a splendid time. Enjoy the link love - xo!

YOU HAD ONE JOB! HA!

Louis, you rock my socks.

This girl is a genius, the world is shocked. How do you feel?

I loved this show so much when I was younger.

The real cost of a shrinking government.

Qualities of successful people.

Easy ways to green your home.

Go ombre at home. Would you dare?

Spanx: good or bad? discuss.

Street style for all.

Image via

3 comments:

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger