Bouquet

Wednesday, February 6, 2013



So you may have noticed that I have a thing for white flowers. I love that they add little something special without distracting from the more permanent decor elements of my appartment. Don't get me wrong, I do like to jazz it up with a pop of color now and then, but I always end up gravitating back toward a white bouquet eventually. Right now I am really loving this trio of tulips, winter whites to also remind us that spring is just around the corner.

Image via yours truly, more bouquets here

3 comments:

  1. i'm shocked the little jars aren't tipping over. so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely blooms. There is nothing wrong with having neutrals. There is something so simplistic about delicate white flowers. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful flowers :) The combination of white petals on green stems is my favourite!

    Kelly
    pixelbaby.net

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger