Wed Day

Wednesday, January 30, 2013





How do you and your love sleep? For me it really depends - if it's really hot out (a rarity here in SF) I'm like "don't touch me!" but since it's been so cold lately, I'm really feeling the spooning thing. I've been waking up all the way over on the hubs' side of out bed, poor guy, he's practically falling off the edge. Now lets add two kitties to the equation, it get's pretty cozy.

Whatever the weather, I find these photos "The sleep of the Beloved" both fascinating and haunting.  This photo series explores what happens to lovers while they sleep, is it simply sleep or something more? I think these photos are so beautiful. Few acts are more trusting than actually sleeping next to another person - you let yourself be so vulnerable. What do you think? Doesn't it make you kinda curious about what you and your love look like?

Images via.  

1 comments:

  1. It was really hard for my Mr when we moved in together! I sleep like a rock and flail about often. He kept waking up. I felt so bad. But we finally have a good sleeping pattern. I am so glad I came across your blog! I simply love it. I will definitely be following you on bloglovin. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger