It's almost the weekend ...

Friday, January 11, 2013


and I'm almost done with my cleanse - let's drink to that!


Italian greyhound with rosemary sugar


Ingredients 
1 tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary
1/4 cup sugar
1 -2 ounces gin (depending on the time of day)
4 ounces freshly squeezed pink or red grapefruit juice
Splash Aperol

Method
Combine the rosemary and sugar.
Rub the edge of a glass on a wedge of fresh citrus - grapefruit perhaps. Put some of the rosemary sugar on a plate and rim the glass.
Fill the glass with crushed ice. Add the gin and juice, and top with a splash or two of Aperol.
Swirl or stir gently - enjoy!

Image and recipe via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger