Happy Weekend!

Friday, January 25, 2013

Oh man guys, this week was a killer - maybe that's just how short work weeks go. In any case, hello weekend, I'm so happy to see you.


What do you dears have planned? February is shaping up to be a very busy month, so this is my last calm weekend before the storm - it should be a fun storm, but a storm none the less.

Whatever you have planned, I hope you all have a restorative few days. Meet me here Monday? You won't regret it - xo!

This is amaze balls.

While we're on the topic of self esteem, check out this TED Talk.

Put your fashion know-how to the test.

Is there a wrong way to drink alcohol?

My favorite coffee - state side at least.

Spend less, clutter less.

I'll be happy when...

An amazing foundation round up.

I cannot wait to see this movie.

There's no crying in space.

The non alarmist guide to the flu.

Image via

1 comments:

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger