Wed Day

Wednesday, December 12, 2012


This is our 2012 holiday card, I'm pretty fond of it.

We used minted (as we have for the past few years) and couldn't be happier with the service. The image is one of our engagement shots by the lovely and talented Lisa Fitts. This is our third year doing a holiday card. We've been together for seven (!) years, but didn't start doing the whole card thing until we were engaged. Even though the mass mailing is a process, it's one I enjoy. We don't often have the opportunity to send real mail these days, so I think the holiday card is a nice ritual to preserve. It's a great way to send loved ones a little reminder that we are thinking of them, and holding them close no matter how far away they may be this holiday season.

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

PS: last year's card.

1 comments:

  1. So cute! I love minted! I bought my wedding invitation from them!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger