Happy Weekend!

Friday, November 2, 2012

I don't know about y'all, but I plan to throw this weekend on like a favorite sweater and settle in for some quality time with a good book, and maybe a glass of wine (or two). What do you have planned for this first weekend of November?


Enjoy these next few days, and I'll meet you here monday. xo!

The hierarchy of Halloween candy - for those of you taking stock of your booty.


Inspiring tales from NYC in the aftermath of Sandy
East coasters: please know that our thoughts and well wishes are with you! Sending lots of love from out west ... 

Oh my gosh - I know what a few of you are getting for Christmas this year.

NYC's carbon emissions visualized.

I love these boots too!

I've been day dreaming about painting my kitchen lately, maybe like this.

What astronauts see at night.

These are like a dream.

There's an app for that - one I may check out.

Image via

4 comments:

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger