bathtub planetarium

Wednesday, November 14, 2012


I'm filing this under: things I never knew I needed but am now obsessed with. It's a bathtub planetarium - yeah, a bathtub. planetarium. Mind blown.

"The Homestar Spa from Sega Toys is a planetarium for your bath that not only paints the room with stars, but includes Rose Bath and Deep Ocean graphic domes for changing to a different mood. 

The waterproof planetarium floats in water and contains a bright light that projects out into the room, or even into the tub itself when flipped over."


I think I need this, oh yeah, and a bathtub. 

Image via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger