Switching gears

Tuesday, September 11, 2012


Look who got a make over!

After almost a year (!) of blogging, I finally decided to spruce things up a bit around here. I took a que from this post by Theresa of Inspiration Cooperative, and headed over to Blog Milk to check out Ana's beautiful templates.  The hardest part, truly, was picking my favorite one.

Once I decided, I purchased, I downloaded and I went about installing the template. Which I did about 80% correctly. Thankfully, Ana was really responsive to my cry for help and sorted everything out for me. She was great - quick, professional, and reassuring. And, if I do say so myself, the result is pretty... well, pretty.

There will still be a few tweaks here and there, the hubs (an art director) is helping me with a new header design - so there's that to look forward to. But for the most part, I think this is home.

Thanks again Ana for facilitating the makeover! Also, big thanks to all of you who take the time to stop by - it really means so much to me. I'm still relatively new to this brave new world of blogging, but so far the experience has been more rewarding than I would have thought. I'm excited to keep sharing, evolving, and connecting with all of you here.

So ... whaddya think?

Photo of Christy Turlington, by Pamela Hanson, 1992.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger