Monday's Mantra

Monday, September 10, 2012


This past Saturday I woke up next to my handsome hubby, with two sleepy kitties, in an appartment that is safe and warm - and I felt so thankful, and so lucky.

The hubs and I moved to San Francisco five years ago, we were two kids with a vague plan. Our first appartment was much less safe, and much less warm, and without kitties. I'm grateful that in these past five years we've been able to pull it together, grow up a bit, and create a life for ourselves that we both feel good about.  I'm grateful to have found my partner, and excited to see where we go from here.

Happy Monday loves! What are you thankful for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger