Happy Weekend!

Friday, September 28, 2012


Hello weekend, I thought you'd never get here. This week was loong, and left me a bit worse for wear. I may have caught cold! I'm one of those annoying "I never get sick" types, so I'm not very good at it. I think I can keep doing what I normally do, yeah running is totally good for chest congestion, I think not. So this weekend will be a far cry from the last, but I'm set on making the most of it regardless.


What do you all have planned? I'd love to hear.

See you monday, I hope the link love will hold you over til then. xo!

The most famous shoes ever? Perhaps.

Call me, maybe?

We are so small ... doesn't this just make you feel lucky to be here?

This story restored my faith in people just a little bit.

Wake the F*CK Up!

Want to create healthier habits?

60 years of marriage, yowza.

Oh, Diana.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger