A someday daydream

Tuesday, September 18, 2012


Ooh. This room is my dream. As much as I love color and pattern, for the most part the pallet in our own home is made up of white and neutrals - so this speaks to me in that sense. I also love a hard wood floor (we are spoiled by their abundance in San Francisco), plus those window - can you get enough of them? I can't. But aside from all this loveliness (I didn't even mention the marble counter, or those built in shelves), what I really (actually) dream of, is one day having a backyard! Mmm, what a luxury... Someday, not today, but someday when there are munchkins to enjoy it. Until then, this is a lovely daydream.

Image via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger