Tuesday's Tips & Tricks

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Wanna upgrade your kitchen? Here are a few fun ways to do just that for under 50 clams. Via Bon Appetit



New Bluebell sent from Mrs. Meyer's. I have been pretty faithful to the Lemon Verbena sent for the kitchen (Lavender in the bathroom, of course), but this might make a fun change of pace. 



Beautiful Turkish towels, I just ordered a few similar to these for our bathroom. 



Just because it lives in your fridge, doesn't mean your water filter can't be stylin'. 



Stunning ocean inspired dinnerware, designed by South African artist John Newdigate for West Elm. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger