Happy weekend!

Friday, August 31, 2012


Happy loong weekend loves! Got any plans? We got nothing on the to-do list over here aside from a bit of sprucing-up in the appartment and brunch (duh). I'm looking forward to some lazy time. See you next week, here are some links to hold you over. xo!

If Dr. Seuss book were titled by their sub texts.

What night owls might know. I'm a total night owl myself.

How-to perfectly frost a "messy" cake.

Organizing our closet is on my to-do list fo sho.

A few fall make-up trends to try mastering now.

Why am I like this?

Once in a blue moon ...

Celine!

A sweet little painter.

Image via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger