Happy weekend!

Friday, August 24, 2012


What are you lovies up to this weekend? By now, the hubs and I are already glamping it up - I can't wait to share photos when I'm back in full force next week. Met me back here then? I hope you all have a lovely time, no matter what you do - have fun with these links til then. xo!

Love lippies? Make your own!

Architectural Movements 101. An illustrated guide.

Everything you need for a sophisticated field day.

Put a pom-pom on it!

Eve Ensler is my hero and a total bad ass.

Another great article by another female bad ass.

Rainbow street art, or do you think it's vandalism?

Icon: Zelda Fitzgerald.

Photo by Jose Villa. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger