Happy Weekend!

Friday, August 3, 2012

It's a jest-set weekend loves. Today I'm off to LA for a dear (dear) friend's 30th birthday! I'll also be getting in some quality time with my mama, sister, and grandma. I've always thought of myself as blessed to have so many strong and amazing women in my life. Aside from those just mentioned, there is my step-mom, my step-sister, aunts, cousins, mentors, and sweet friends who inspire me daily. This is a weekend to celebrate a few of those relationships fo sho. As well as to get in some quality time at home. 

What do all have planed? I hope you have a wonderful time whatever you do. I'll see you Monday, have fun with the link love until then. xo! 


Funny/Mean Onion take on "quirky" weddings gone awry. Because, let's face it, one can get carried away.

How-to for fake eye lashes, one of my personal favorite "tricks."

Baby super models - aw so cute!

Venice, be still my heart.

Organize your kitchen, you'll be happy you did.

Beautiful beach home, just north of the Bay.

Mmm, so delicious.

Lip tattoos, do or don't?

Olympic pics - so moving!

Image via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger