Friday's Finds

Friday, August 10, 2012

Beauty finds! While I am very committed to consistency in my beauty routine (cleanse, tone, treat, eyes, protect - as seen here & here), I still think that mixing up some of the elements every now and then is a fun "do.". So here are a few of my recent finds.


This is a classic, but I had never tried it - it's light weight, silky, de-puffs and helps with fine lines. Sold. 


A serum to keep you young and beautiful, this may not be suited for all skin types, but I found it to be light weight and effective. 


FRESH Brown Sugar Body Polish - this moisturizes and gets your skin all smooth and glowly for your fave pair of shorts the beach. 

What about you lovlies? Any new fabulous finds to share? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger