Weekend recap

Monday, July 30, 2012


Well, I said I needed some r&r this weekend, and that's exactly what I got. The weekend kicked off with a haircut (nothing crazy but still a very necessary trim), and ended with a glass of wine on my foggy San Francisco summer rooftop. In between I finished this book, watched a lot of Olympics, made (actually burnt) kale chips, caught up with the Kardashians, grabbed dinner with the hubs at this small Vietnamese restaurant (we shared the 7 Flavors of Beef - so awesome!), had a drink or two with friends, bought groceries, went on a long walk, had a facial, and finally saw this movie. Phew, is it really Monday already?

What did all you lovlies do? Happy Monday -- xo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger