Wed Day

Wednesday, July 18, 2012


It's so easy to get into a day-to-day rut with your partner - wake up (or actually, wake-up, hit snooze, cuddle, hit snooze, maybe hit snooze one more time, finally get up), make coffee, shower, go to work, work, come home, make dinner, talk, make out, watch tv, read, go to bed - so let's jazz it up shall we? Here is a fun list of 101 things to do with your partner aside from watch tv. A few of my faves from the list: vineyard visit, massages, movies in the park, fondue night, hiking, and at home sushi night.

What ideas do you love? Which ones do you not love? What ideas would you add? (I'd add a beach trip for sho!) I'd love to hear ... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger