Happy Weekend!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Hello weekend, here again so soon? You're such a tease, I know it won't last and soon enough Monday will be back with her bloodshot eyes. Such is life ...

Do you have any special plans? I have a dentist appointment (woo-hoo!), and a few long awaited meet ups with dear girl friends. So it should be a good balance of necessary and fun. I hope whatever you do, you enjoy yourself. See you Monday, and enjoy some link love in the meantime.



Are you ready to meet the league of extraordinary women?

You are what you underline.

Have you found it's hard to make friends over 30? I'm not there yet, but this motivates me to hang on to the dear lovely friends currently in my life.

A very moving post about care giving for a love one, echos my mama's current struggle with my grandma.

I finally broke down and bought one of these babies, I firmly believe in life's little luxuries.

Humane : a human rainbow.

Take a chill pill!

Photo-booth snaps of famous peeps.

Image vie Fabio Astone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger