From the weekend

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

How were all of your weekends loves? Ours was pretty fun actually. We started with Breast Fest, a wine and beer festival to raise money for non-profit breast cancer clinics, ended up bowling, and then rounded out the weekend with bloody maries and burgers on the patio at Zeitgeist. Now bad for two short days.

Here are some highlights:  



Top row: The view of Coit Tower from Fort Mason, my Breast Fest glass o' wine, the Hubs bowling up a storm. Bottom row: My beautiful bloody, a perfect yellow cabbage rose, a new mug with my new initial. 

What did you all do? I'd love to know. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger