From the weekend

Monday, July 2, 2012

Man, how did Monday get here so quickly? The weekend was a good one but way too short, at least it will be followed up by a short week. How were all of your weekends? Ours ended up being surprisingly jam-packed. It began with a work event and a great concert at the Greek Theater in Berkeley, and ended with brunch with cousins I haven't seen in years and a long Sunday evening walk with the hubs. Here are some highlights:


Top row: wine glasses ready to go for an event I helped to organize, said event's yummy soda sponsor, Foster the People show at the Greek in Berkeley (I was pleasantly surprised by how good they are live! Better even than on produced recordings). Bottom row: Jewish Contemporary Museum - such a cool building, window shopping in Union Square, impromptu Sunday dinner date with the hubs.

Happy Monday - xo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger