Wed Day

Wednesday, June 6, 2012



How beautiful is the love story of Paul Newman & Joanne Woodward? I've already professed my "admiration" of Mr. Newman, but Ms. Woodward is no less lovely. 



Look how he looks at her! Married for 50 years, Mr. Newman & Ms. Woodward were famously dubbed the golden couple of Hollywood. 




When asked the secret to their long & happy marriage, Mr. Newman attributed it to the "correct amounts of lust and respect," and ". . . because of great impatience tempered by patience. When you have been together this long, sometimes you drive each other nuts, but underneath that is some core of affection and respect."


Read more about their love story here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger