Happy Weekend!

Saturday, June 9, 2012



What are you lovlies up to the weekend? The hubs is taking me to this movie {not really my thing, but I'll indulge him} - I'm going to see if I can get dinner and drinks out of the evening too. We shall see. Otherwise I'm planning to go wherever the wind may take me. I hope these few days treat you well - see you monday! xo.

Summer travel essentials.

I'm both excited and sad about the Mad Men finale.

Incase you haven't tackled your spring cleaning just yet.

How to look good on a web cam.

Whilst in SF. Funny times.

PUPPY CAM! OMG!

Fashion for to beat up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger