From the weekend

Monday, June 18, 2012

Hi friends, how were all of your weekends? Wonderful, I hope. As you know, I was down in Southern California catching up on some much needed family and friends time. Being home is a great opportunity for me to catch my breath and spend a few days being my unfiltered self. I guess that's the magic of the home you grew up in.

Here are some highlights:


Top row: my favorite part of LAX, awesome mussels from this restaurant, one of my absolute favorite spots. Bottom row: a great local coffee shop in Venice, the perfect place for a lunch date, and the Venice Canals (my new favorite part of LA)

What did you do? I would love to hear. xo! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger