From the weekend

Monday, June 11, 2012

I hope you all had a simply fabulous weekend. We took advantage of the unseasonably nice weather by being outside as much as possible. We took a few long walks, had some great mexican food (plus sangria), took in a Giants game, and spent time with some dear friends. There may also have been a few sunburned knees and some good old fashioned soft serve thrown in as well.

Here are some highlights:



Top row: Sofie Kitty inspecting tulips stashed with a recent purchase (she has the best taste), a perfect peonie, Rico Chainsaw doing his best "blue steel" impression. Bottom row: Night time out at Haight & Ashbury, vintage Halston (they were incredible, but out of my budget -- tragic), AT&T Park for the Giants game

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger