Happy Weekend!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Have a beautiful weekend ...


What are you crazy kids up to this weekend? I am heading down to the Paso Robles Wine Festival with a few gal pals. One of our comrades moved from the City to Paso a few years ago, so this is the perfect opportunity for a visit. Hopefully I snap a few fun pic to share. I hope you'll meet me back here monday, enjoy these until then. xo!

Summer fashion.

The Starbucks secret menue.

Passive agressive post date text.

How much do look affect your politics?

Wedding photo gifts and labels for your shindig.

Another show I'm really excited about.

WAH Nails take over.

Are you an Everygirl?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger