Happy {celebration} weekend!

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Have a fun weekend loves!


It's my birthday celebration weekend with my girlfriends! Few things are better than a long awaited girls night out. What are you lovelies up to? I hope it's fabo what ever it is. Here are a few of my favorite links to get you through until Monday. xo!

How to make your Instagram photos look like your favorite films.

Flower arranging by vase.

Obama in love.

Vogue adopts a no under age and anorexic model policy. What do you think - is it enough?

Embroidered book covers. Wow.

This would have scared me to death!

Things I'm Afraid to Tell You.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger