From the weekend

Monday, May 14, 2012

Did you all have a nice mother's day weekend? It was really special having my mom and sister visit. they arrived late on friday, we spent a leisurely Saturday walking around the City, lunching, and getting our nails done. We had lunch at Tacko, my mom and I both got the grilled fish tacos "nick's way," my sister got the fish burrito, and we shared a bucket of sangria and some guacamole. Then yesterday we had a nice brunch, lingering over crab cakes egg benedict and melon mimosas, at Nettie's Crab Shack {one of my faves}.

We were having so much fun, I neglected to take as many photos as I should have. Fortunately, I did document the sangria. 

sangria & guacamole

yours truly 

my baby sister

mama & me


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger